- Doctoral Studies
Scholarships are available for courses offered by the Trent University.
Eligibility : All International Students
How to apply for these scholarships?
- All students applying to Trent University are automatically considered for Trent University Entrance Scholarships, awarded for academic excellence. These range in value from $1,000 to $3,000 and are non-renewable. Final average calculated on academic subjects only.Students on a Year/Term Study Abroad at Trent are not eligible for Entrance Scholarship. ESL students are eligible for consideration, however the scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies (and not for ESL). The scholarship amount will be split between the first two terms of studies.The scholarship can be combined with Trent International Global Citizen Awards.
- You must apply for enrollment at Trent university. If your application is successful, you will be considered for one of the scholarship listed below.
- IB Entrance Scholarships
- Trent International Scholarships and Awards (application-based)
Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards
Awarded to entering international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. Scholarships and Awards partially fund tuition and ancillary fees at Trent in amounts between $2,000 and $24,000 per academic year (housing excluded)*.
- Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarship
- Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships
- Jack Matthews International Scholarship
- Justin Chiu International Scholarships
- Scotiabank International Student Awards
- Maple Leaf Leadership Award
*housing fees (including a meal plan) may range from $9,000 to $13,100 per academic year. In addition, students need to budget approximately $2,500-$3,000 for books, supplies and pocket money.
- CAEL Scholarship
- Western Union
For more information on each of the scholarships listed above can be accessed on the link below:
Apply Now visit : Official Website
Scholarship Application Deadline for September Session
Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards Application can be found on the "Scholarships and Awards Application Forms" link
Next : Chinese Government Scholarships At Wuhan University