The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
Scholarships are available for :
- Doctoral Programs
Any area of study offered by the university
- CSC Scholarships in China cover:
- Complete application fee
- Complete tuition fee
- Medical insurance coverage
- Per month stipend (For masters 3000 RMB, for Ph.D. 3,500)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of a foreign country
- Applicants should be in good health
- For Masters: applicants should be under 35 years of age
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree
- For Doctoral Studies: applicants should be under 40 years of age
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree
- People who are applying to courses taught in chinses will have to provide a Chinses proficiency certificate (at least HSK Level 4)
- People who are applying for courses taught in English will have to provide an English Proficiency certificate (TOEFL 80, IELTS 5.5) applicants who are native speakers of the English language do not have to provide these Scores!
- Completely filled application form for CSC scholarships
- Completely filled Wuhan university form
- Notarized diplomas/transcripts
- Study plan
- Acceptance letter from Wuhan University
- Physical examination certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.campuschina.org/ . The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category-- type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
2. Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds -- Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University
Apply Now visit : Official Website
Scholarship Due dates
From the beginning of January to March 31st, 2020
Application documents submitted online after the deadline of March 31st will not be accepted. The Pre-admission Name List of the program will be announced on Wuhan University website around the end of May, 2020. The final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of July 2020, and the official admission document will be delivered at that time.
Next : New Zealand Government Scholarships