Students must beware of Loan Scholarships. The following tips will help you whether the loans geniune or a scam. Scam loan notices are of these kind;
- If you must pay money to get money, it might be a scam.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Spend the time, not the money.
- Nobody can guarantee that you'll win a scholarship.
- Legitimate scholarship foundations do not charge application fees.
- If you're suspicious of an offer, it's usually with good reasons
Usually the announcements of study loans are made by governments in your country. In some countries, loans are provided by Business houses, church agencies, government bodies. Make sure to check your loca media for the announcement of those study loan announcements.
Some of the Worlds best Student Study Programs are listed below.
- Federal loans to students (USA)
- Stafford loan aggregate limits (USA)
- Federal student loans to parents(USA)