How to apply to study in AustraliaAustralia is one of the world's top destinations for foreign students to get decent education. Australia offers variety of world standard academic programmes for international students. The following outlines how you can apply to study in Australia. Australian Scholarships are also available for international students who wish to study in Australia.
To study in Australia you'll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government. You can also apply for different scholarships to fund your studies while you are in Australia.
There are number of steps you must go through including (details of each of the following will be outlined in our next post):
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
There are some Australian Scholarships available, check this website or go to Australian Scholarships
In our next post, we will detail the processes of each of the processes outlined above. Please do subscribe using the subscribe form available on the sidebar for alerts.