The purpose of these awards is to provide support for doctoral study in the various fields at the University of Auckland. Programs are available for Ph.D., DClinPsy or the research component of an approved doctorate.
About Auckland University
The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand university in the main world university rankings systems. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities for the students.
Why at the University of Auckland- The mission of the University is to be a research-led, international university, recognized for excellence in teaching, learning, research, creative work, and administration, for the significance of its contributions to the advancement of knowledge and its commitment to serving its local, national and international communities.”
- Application status: No application required
- Applicable study: PhD, DClinPsy or the research component of an approved doctorate
- Opening date: No application required
- Closing date: No application required
- Tenure: Up to 36 months (see Reg. 9 & 10)
- Number on offer: Varies
- Offer rate: Annually
- Tax-free stipend of up to $27,000 per annum
- Cost of living adjustment to the stipend value, for up to 36 months for holders enrolled in a Ph.D
- DClinPsy or the research component of another approved doctorate.
- In addition, compulsory tuition fees will be covered for up to 36 months for all domestic and forinternational pupils who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy.
- International pupils will also receive compulsory international holder health cover. Part-time pupils will be paid pro-rata for up to 72 months.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these endowments
- Holders will be considered for the award of a University of Auckland Doctoral education at the time of application to the doctoral program only.
- These are offered in diverse fields to help learners in upgrading their education.
- Applicants who have already been admitted to their doctoral program are not eligible for consideration for a University of Auckland Doctoral study.
- These will be available for full-time enrollment in the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Clinical Psychology or the research component of another approved doctorate.
- The free study may also be available to domestic holders for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable.
- These are tenable for domestic and international candidates who are paying domestic fees.
- Domestic and international pupils will be required to enroll within 3 and within 6 months respectively of the date of their unconditional program offer, otherwise, the study offer will lapse. Awardees must also meet all requirements of their admission and study offer before any payments will be made.
- Domestic and international candidates are eligible to apply
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the academic transcript,Certificates, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Apply Now or visit Official Website
Application Deadline: No application required
Next : East-West Center USA South Pacific Scholarship Program For Undergraduate And Master’s Study