The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master's degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master's degree programme at Radboud University..
This Scholarship Programme is available to undertake Masters level programs at Radboud University .
Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the :
- Faculty of Arts,
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies,
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Medical Sciences,
- Faculty of Law.
Non EU/EEA and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to €2,143 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
*The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs. In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You must have completed your application for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 March 2020.
For more information on this scholarships and its application processes , check out the links below.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Due date:1 March 2020
Next : Boston University Undergraduate Trustee Scholarships In USA