Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships provide unique opportunities to study for a Master’s in leading universities in low and middle-income countries throughout the Commonwealth.
Through this experience you will travel to a new country, develop an appreciation and understanding of a new culture, work in a new academic environment and build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help effect positive change across the globe and create solutions to the shared challenges we face. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
To date, more than 35,000 individuals have benefitted from a Commonwealth Scholarship.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are part of one of the most prestigious international scholarship schemes in the world – the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan.
No other international programme gives you the opportunity to study in as many locations across the Commonwealth. Through a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship you will be supported to develop your knowledge and skills within your academic field, and learn how to apply this so you can create solutions to global challenges.
You will also benefit from the following allowances: • Fully-funded tuition fees
• Living expenses allowance for duration of award • Return economy flights to host country
• One-off arrival allowance • Research support grant
The following are the participating universities around the world. Follow the links to below to apply for this scholarships.
- COMSATS University Islamabad, Pakistan
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Technology and Technology, Ghana
- Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda
- Technical University of Kenya
- The University of the West Indies
- The University of the West Indies - Climate Resilience
- University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- University of Eswatini
- The University of Ghana
- University of Nairobi, Kenya - Migration Studies
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- University of Rwanda
- State University of Zanzibar, Tanzania
- University of Zambia
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Scholarship due date
- 4pm (UCT) on 15 January 2020