This scholarship is provided by UQ. The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
This Scholarship is available for pursuing a master program at the University of Queensland.
Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
Scholarship Awards: The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
Number of Scholarships: varies
Eligible Nationalities: International student can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship if the applicant –
- International students.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Deadline: 17 May 2019
Related Scholarships : Obama Foundation Scholarships Program