The Chancellor’s Scholarships are for students who have experienced financial hardship, and/or education disadvantage that has impacted on their ability to achieve their full potential.
Scholarship Program: The scholarship is open for an undergraduate student (this includes school leavers and non-school leavers, commencing and continuing students)
Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover:
- Chancellor’s Accommodation Scholarship, maximum value $22,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Chancellor’s Education Costs Scholarship, a maximum value of $11,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Kombumerri People Accommodation Scholarship, maximum value $22,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Kombumerri People Education Costs Scholarship, maximum value $11,000, for a maximum of eight payments
- Neville Bonner Scholarship, maximum value $2,500, for one trimester
Number of Scholarships: Various
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen
- be a domestic undergraduate student (this includes school leavers and non-school leavers, commencing and continuing students)
- demonstrate financial disadvantage by either: being in receipt of a means-tested Commonwealth income support payment; or a comprehensive assessment by the University.
- not have completed the requirements for an Australian Bachelor award unless such an award is a pre-requisite to their undergraduate program of enrolment and there is no alternate pathway into that program.
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history (commencing students)
- Program (continuing students)
- Income and expenditure
- Financial hardship
- Home environment and responsibilities
- English language difficulty
- Personal illness and disability
- Educational disruption.
The application process for this scholarship is online. : To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given links below:
Apply Now visit: Official Website
Applications Deadline: June 30, 2019.
Next : New Zealand Government Scholarships For 2020 Are Now Open