Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- A tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 will be awarded each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The maximum value of the scholarships are
- Undergraduate 3 year degree $15,000
- Undergraduate 4 year double degree $20,000
- Postgraduate 2 year degree $10,000
- For students commencing in July 2019 the semester value will be $1,500 for undergraduate students and $2,000 for postgraduate students.
- Future Students
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: Law and Business
- Course: Business and Information Technology
- Campus: All
- Year level: first year
- Required study load: full-time
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or certificates or diplomas.
- You must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
- You must commence studies in July 2019 or later.
- You must not be in receipt of an Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarship (ISS).
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified by ACU.
- No formal application is required.
- Ongoing requirements
- You must pass at least three subjects in each semester to remain eligible.
- Students must pay required tuition fees by relevant due dates.
- The Scholarship is not transferable to alternative courses or campuses post initial enrolment.
- Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.
The Scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent commencement.
For more more information on this scholarship, check the links below.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Open Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019
Close Date: Tuesday 31 December 2024
Next : Israeli Government Scholarships For International Students 2019-2020