Undergraduate at the Faculty of Engineering and Science
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International students
- New Zealand Citizen
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
The Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship provides the following support for up to one year (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester):
- A total value ranging between $5,000 - $10,000 paid as a cash stipend in two instalments over the honours year. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards payment of their course fees, or for other education-related expenses such as text books and/or general living expenses.
- Payments occur post census date each semester approximately mid-late May and mid-September, depending on receipt of payment from the sponsor.
The student must be undertaking research during their Honours program in a field aligned to CSIRO’s research direction in information sciences and agriculture.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for the Digital Agriculture Honours Scholarship:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, New Zealand citizen or International Citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in their Honours program at Curtin University
- Take up the Honours Scholarship within one year from the date of application
- Undertaking research during their Honours program in a field aligned to CSIRO’s research direction in information sciences and agriculture
- Not be subject to an obligation to a third party to provide that third party with rights to any IP created in the course of their degree
How to apply
Step 1: Access application form
- Application form can be accessed via ‘My Studies’ tab in OASIS or via the ‘Apply Online’ button on the top right-hand side of the official site. Link provided below.
- Complete the application form online
- Application form can be saved at any point of the process
- Multiple scholarships can be applied for at one time
- Tips on how to complete your application can be found under the ‘Application Advice’ tab on the scholarships website, link provided below
- Closing date is listed at the bottom of the page and within the Scholarships Channel on OASIS
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed
- Once submitted, application status will change to submitted
Applications open: 31/10/2018
Applications close: 08/03/2019
Next : Curtin University International Scholarship In Australia