The Concordia University of Edmonton (CUE) has been an important educational institution in the province of Alberta. It is recognized globally as a university committed to academic excellence in teaching and research, welcoming over 2,000 students annually from over 40 countries around the world.
The Concordia University of Edmonton offers a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success. Most services are conveniently located in the Student Success Centre, providing a one-stop shop for everything from residence, counselling, services for students with disabilities, and career services.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Arts, Management or Science.
Scholarship Benefits: The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
University Entrance Scholarship Levels
Award Average Scholarship Value Value over 4 years
95% or higher $5,000 $20,000
90% – 94.9% $3,750 $15,000
85% – 89.9% $2,000 $8,000
80% – 84.9% $1,500 $6,000
75% – 79.9% $1,000 $4,000
Eligible Nationalities: International and Canadian nationals are eligible for these scholarships
Entrance Requirements: To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships, applicants must be:
- Entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or less transfer credits.
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
There is no separate application required. Simply apply for enrollment at Concordia University. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before April 1st. Eligible scholarship recipients are sent a preliminary scholarship offer notification letter.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Due Date: 1st April, 2019
Next : University International Pathway Merit Scholarship At Lincoln University, New Zealand