Scholarships Program : Undergraduate, Master , PhD Provider: Chinese Government /Tianjin University
Field of Study : Any field offered by the University
Due date : 30 March , 2019
The Chinese Government in partnership with Tianjin University is given to China’s abnormal state colleges for enlisting the extraordinary youthful students from “Belt and Road” countries to seek after degrees in China.
Tianjin University School of International Education takes enlistment, showing organization, and social organization and administrations elements of worldwide students at Tianjin University for its principle errand, and furthermore embraces the Chinese dialect instructing for global students.
Candidates who need to participate in the projects educated in English must present the endorsement of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for local English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should present an English Level Certificate or a self-presentation video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in term.
- Educational cost waiver and settlement on grounds;
- Month to month Living Allowance:
- 2,500 RMB/month for Bachelor students;
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students;
- Exhaustive Medical Insurance.
Number of Scholarships: Varies
The most effective method to Apply: Applicants must present the accompanying application materials (in copy):
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Program(one unique and one duplicate)
- It would be ideal if you finish the online application procedures at Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (website: http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/), submit online the finished Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship in Chinese or English, and print printed versions with photographs of you.
- If it’s not too much trouble take note of that: The Agency Number for Tianjin University is 10056;
- Pick Program Category Type B.
- Unique Notarized endorsement of the Highest Diploma
- On the off chance that candidates are college students or are as of now utilized, they should give the pre-graduation endorsement or work testament. Reports in dialects other than Chinese or English must be appended with authenticated interpretations in Chinese or English? one unique and one duplicate?;
- Unique Notarized endorsement of the Academic Transcripts:
- Transcripts in dialects other than Chinese or English must be appended with legally approved interpretations in Chinese or English? one unique and one duplicate?;
- A Study or Research Plan (For Master and PhD Applicants)
- All candidates must present an examination or research plan for the investigation in China, with no under 800 words in English or Chinese.;
- Two Recommendation Letters(For Master and PhD Applicants) (if it’s not too much trouble click 1 or 2)
- A candidate applying for a Master certificate needs to give two suggestion letters by educators or partner teachers in Chinese or English;
- Candidate applying for a PhD degree needs to give two suggestion letters by educators in Chinese or English.
- Photocopy of Passport;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(please click)
- Candidate should fill the frame in English and present the duplicate (the first duplicate should be kept by the candidate).
- The physical examinations must cover every one of the things recorded in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Inadequate records or those without the mark of the going to doctor, the official stamp of the doctor’s facility or a fixed photo of the candidates are invalid. It would be ideal if you select the proper time to finish the physical examination as the examination reports have half year legitimacy;
- The type of Provisional Acceptance of International Student by TJU Professor
- Candidate should contact the TJU educators to complete the acknowledgment frame;
- Not important to give. On the off chance that you can’t get an acknowledgment all alone, confirmation office of TJU will convey application materials to the school to discover an administrator for you.?
- language Proficiency Certificate
- The candidate applying for projects instructed in Chinese needs to submit HSK endorsement. A base necessity of HSK4 (Score 180 or above) for Engineering/Science or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for aesthetic sciences is required. The candidate who has not met the necessity of Chinese capability level should take Chinese dialect courses for one year (expenses secured by Chinese Government Scholarship), and begin real examinations while accomplishing the required HSK testament;
- The candidate applying for projects educated in English needs to submit English capability testament (TOFEL, IELTS, or English Instruction Certificate). TOFEL: no under 550, New TOFEL: no under 75, IELTS: no under 6.0;
- Self-presentation Video
- Candidate needs to present a 5-minute self-presentation video in Chinese or English (recorded in a USB);
- A candidate for workmanship ponders is required to submit two sketchesof the candidate’s very own works.
For more information on the application eligibility and processes follow the official link below.
Apply Now or visit : Official Website
Next : LCI Melbourne Scholarships In Australia