The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree programme.
Area of Study
Scholarships are awarded in all study areas.
These scholarships provide either:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Scholarships are available to International students.
Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- At least 97% in an approved foundation program
- At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award
Apply Now visit : Official Website
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. Scholarship is open all throughout the year.
Next : Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarships Program In USA