The International Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all study areas.
• Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides either a:
• $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
• 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
• 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
• Nationality: Scholarships are available to International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
• Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
• At least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
• At least 97% in an approved foundation program
• At least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Applications Deadline: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Apply Now or Visit : Official Website
Next : University Of Canterbury College Of Engineering International Scholarships In New Zealand