Condition of Eligibility
Any foreign or local students must be enrolled at the University of South Pacific in Fiji and must be in year 1, 2 or 3.
1. The applicant must be highest ranked students with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of
3.5 and above, or with a Year 13 mark of 300/400 or better, or with a South Pacific Form
Seven Certificate (SPFSC) Grade Point (GP) of 3.5 ( Merit)or better will be selected.
2. The Westpac Scholarship is open for full time students from any of USP’s member
3. Students who are enrolled in an undergraduate programme with a major in Banking,
Economics, Finance, Computing Science and/or Information Systems, or who are
pursuing a degree in Bachelor of Net-Centric Computing or Bachelor of Software
Engineering can only apply.
4. One (1) first year student, one (1) second year student, and one (1) third year student
will be selected.
5. Successful students will have to maintain a GPA of 3.5 and above if they want to continue
with this scholarship Bursary in year 2 and 3.
Scholarship due date: end of September (annually)
How to apply for this scholarship
1. Complete the Westpac Scholarship application form available at Student
Administrative Services (Laucala Campus) or you may download the form at the
following link: www.usp.ac.fj/forms
2. Provide certified copies of Transcript and Year 13/ SPBEA or equivalent exam results.
Send application directly to the Westpac Scholarship, Student Administrative Services,
Laucala Campus, USP,Suva.
Students studying outside Fiji however can email their application and relevant documents
For more information, please contact USP’s Student Administrative Services at Laucala
Campus on tel: (679) 323 1444; email: email@example.com
Next Scholarship >> Pacific Humanitarian Leadership Scholarships