The 2018 Victoria University Graduate Research Scholarship main rounds open on 14 August 2017 for international applicants and 1 September 2017 for domestic applicants.
- Masters by Research: build on skills and knowledge from an undergraduate degree.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): conduct research that leads to new knowledge or re-interprets existing ideas, theories and approaches.
- Professional Doctorates: focus on issues in a particular profession and conduct independent research to make an original contribution to improving practice. Research scholarships are offered for the following Professional Doctorates:
- Doctor of Business Administration.
Areas of Research Priority and Field of Research (FoR) Codes:
- Applied Economics (1402)
- Applied Mathematics (0102)
- Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing (0801)
- Business and Management (1503)
- Chemical Engineering (0904)
- Civil Engineering (0905)
- Cultural Studies (2002)
- Curriculum and Pedagogy (1302)
- Distributed Computing (0805)
- Ecology (0602)
- Education Systems (1301)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (0906)
- Food Sciences (0908)
- Historical Studies (2103)
- Human Movement and Sports Science (1106)
- Information Systems (0806)
- Law (1801)
- Mechanical Engineeering (0913)
- Medical Physiology (1116)
- Nursing (1110)
- Psychology (1701)
- Public Health and Health Services (1117)
- Sociology (1608)
- Specialist Studies in Education (1303)
- Tourism (1506)
Applicants only need to submit one application to be considered for all eligible graduate research scholarships.
International applicants will be considered for the:
- Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship (RTPSS) - International
- Victoria University International Research Scholarship (VUIPRS)
- You do not need to nominate a particular scholarship on your application form.
- Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship (RTPSS) - Domestic
- Victoria University Post Graduate Research Scholarship (VUPRS)
- Vice Chancellors Graduate Research Award.
- Domestic students are only required to nominate on the scholarship application form if they are applying for the VU Diversity Scholarship.
The application process for this scholarship is online. Please note that all scholarships are for commencement by 31 March 2018.
Apply through the online application system (external link).
Applicants are also advised to read the Graduate Scholarship Application Guide on the official website. Check more on : Official Wesbsite
Scholarship Due date: Submissions close 5:00PM 30 September 2017
Next Scholarship: DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships in Germany