The aim of the scholarships is to attract highly qual
ified international students to our university’s study programs, which will enhance the quality of education.
Transilvania University (UTBv) is a state institution of higher education located in Brasov, Romania, and by its “educational offer, scientific research and number of students represent one of Romania’s large universities.
These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme.
Fields of Study: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The value of the scholarship is of 600 lei/month (including the holiday periods), it also covers the tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories.
- The travel expenses will be covered by the candidate.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The candidate’s professional results,
- The quality of the letter of motivation,
- The quality of the CV,
- The letters of recommendation presented.
- Eligible Nationality: International students from non-EU or non-EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
How to apply for this scholarship: Applicants can apply via e-mail, at international. Office at unitbv.ro.
- The application file must contain the following documents (in .pdf format):
- Documents attesting the candidate’s previous degrees and diplomas;
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format);
- Letter of motivation (one-page maximum);
- Three letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate’s outstanding results.
Online Application Form or visit the Official Website
Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.
Next Scholarship: National University of Singapore Scholarships for International Students