Scholarship recipients will receive the following:
- full tuition fees
- return air travel, visa expenses and travel costs for the residential components of the course.
Number of Scholarship : 5
Scholarship eligibility criteria
Pacific applicants need to demonstrate the following:
- current employment in a Pacific government authority or organisation in Eligible Countries
- citizenship of an Eligible Country
- five years’ experience of working with relevant government bodies, recognised national and international non-governmental organisations in the Pacific, UN Agencies, or private sector organisations
- a minimum of three years in a managerial role
- a desire to develop your leadership skills in order to make a positive contribution to the future of the sector
- verbal and written English communication skills.
Countries eligible for the Humanitarian Leadership Scholarship include:
· Cook Islands
· Federated States of Micronesia
· Papua New Guinea
· Republic of Palau
· Republic of Marshall Islands
· Solomon Islands
· Timor Leste
Applications must be submitted online by midnight (12:00am) AEST Sunday 2 October 2016 at www.humanitarianleaders.org
Pacific Island citizens who wish to be considered for a scholarship should include PACIFIC HUMANITARIAN LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP at the top of their personal statement.
Applications or supporting documents received after this date will not be considered.
All applicants should read the Course Information Pack available on the website.
If you have additional questions please contact [email protected] : Photo credit: Humanitarinaleadership FB page.
Next Scholarship >> Pacific Lutheran University Scholarships for International Students