The Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Masters and PhD.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship has been established by Mr Alvin Yeo, a Singaporean alumni of King's College London. This scholarship was established to provide opportunities for Home and/or International students, who hold Singaporean nationality, and will help to support students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme of study at King’s College.
Field of Study
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
- Social Science & Public Policy
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial hardship. Applicants must have firmly accepted a confirmed place to study at King’s College London in September 2016.
Eligible applicants from Singapre must meet the following criteria:
- undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at King's, 2016 entry;
- undertaking a course at one of the faculties listed above;
- have firmly accepted an offer of a place in study from September 2016;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- have a household income of £42,600 or less (or equivalent);
- willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How to apply
To apply, you should download the form here.
Complete and return it to the Student Funding Office.
The deadline for applications is early July annually ( for 2016 is 4th July )